(May 1, 2020) COVID-19 UPDATE: Summer day camp registration is now open for May 11-September 4th! Camps will be different this summer than in years past to accommodate the changes required to operate through the COVID-19 situation. At this time our camps will be activity based and contain no gymnastics as indoor recreation has yet to be reintroduced. Please click here and read in detail about our day camps and the changes we are making.
Standard Summer Camp Information – When we aren’t dealing with COVID-19!
Our summer camps are a BLAST! Full and half day options for ages 3 & up. Campers get to experience gymnastics, crafts, games, outdoor activities, & more! We’re all about having fun, keeping fit, & making new friends!
Choose to register for a single half or full day or register for a full week at a time. Half days run 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and full days are 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All pricing at the bottom of the page.
Early drop off between 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and late pick-up between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM is available at no extra charge for parents requiring the service. If you need extended care earlier than 8:00 AM or later than 5:00 PM arrangements can be made at an extra cost.
Each week of our summer camps has a theme! The theme guides our crafts and outdoor activities. The amount of time in the gym remains the same throughout all camps.
|Summer 2020 Dates||Theme|
|June 22-26||Gymnastics Camp|
|June 29 – July 3 (short week)||All About Canada|
|July 6 -10||Holiday World|
|July 13-17||Sports Camp|
|July 20-24||Nature Discovery|
|July 27-31||It’s a Small World|
|Aug 4-7 (short week)||Holiday World|
|Aug 10-14||Sports Camp|
|Aug 17-21||Nature Discovery|
|Aug 24-28||It’s a Small World|
|Aug 31-Sep 4||Surprise Theme Week!|
Gymnastics Camp: Not in school? Done school early? Join us for Gymnastics Camp! No theme, just the classic GymKyds Gymnastics Camp experience!
Holiday World: Every day is a holiday! Join us for a week of holiday-themed fun! Christmas, Halloween, & St. Patrick’s Day in the same week & in the middle of summer? Sure, why not!
All About Canada: Learn all about our great nation! Campers will learn about Canada through educational crafts & games and enjoy Canadian-themed activities.
Nature Discovery: Learn gymnastics and explore the beauty of nature! Campers will enjoy learning about animals, insects, and other natural wonders! We will take campers on small nature walks throughout the week.
It’s a Small World: Learn gymnastics and explore different cultures from around the world! Campers will get a glimpse into many cultures through educational crafts & other activities.
Sports Camp: Basketball, football, soccer, & more! Every day we will try a new sport in addition to our usual gymnastics time! Be prepared for lots of running, jumping, & fun!
Things to Remember
What to wear?
- Campers should wear flexible clothing that is not overly baggy for gym time. No indoor shoes needed. Gymnastics leotards and shorts are great but not required.
- Please always send your camper with weather appropriate outerwear & footwear. We always do outdoor activities if the weather permits.
- Always pack a hat in the summer months!
- We do provide sunscreen & help children apply it. If you have a preferred brand please send it with your child.
- In the summer Fridays are water day! Please pack a swimsuit, towel, footwear than can get wet, & a hat. We tend to do a water activity Friday afternoons if the weather permits. We either set up water activities just outside the gym or walk to a nearby wading pool/splash pad.
Snacks & Lunch
- Half day campers should pack a water bottle & 1 snack
- Full day campers should pack a water bottle, lunch, and 2 snacks.
|Camp Pricing||Half Day||$27 +GST = $28.35|
|Full Day||$45 + GST = $47.25|
|1 week of half days (5 days)||$135 + GST = $141.75|
|1 week of full days (5 days)||$225 + GST = $236.25|