Our summer camps are a BLAST! Full and half day options for ages 3 & up*. Campers get to experience gymnastics, crafts, games, outdoor activities, & more! We’re all about having fun, keeping active, & making new friends!
Choose to register for a single half or full day or register for a full week at a time. Half days run 9:00 AM – 12:15 PM or 12:45 PM – 4:00 PM and full days are 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All pricing at the bottom of the page.
Early drop off between 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and late pick-up between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM is available at no extra charge for parents requiring the service. If you need extended care earlier than 8:00 AM or later than 5:00 PM arrangements can be made at an extra cost.
*Campers must be potty trained and able to use the bathroom independently.
A few important notes:
- Any children with symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to stay home. You will not be charged for a camp you cannot attend in the event you are sick or presenting symptoms and cannot attend. Any child who presents symptoms at our facility will be sent home.
- Students must self-screen before coming to camp.
- Parents will drop students off at the front door and not enter the facility unless necessary.
- Participants will be split into groups based on age and do different activities at different times to facilitate physical distancing.
- Our staff will be disinfecting surfaces regularly throughout the day and increased hand-washing & sanitizing measures will be required of children and staff.
- Payment for camps can be done upon drop-off or pick-up time or done in advance by credit card payment over the phone. We do not accept online payments at this time.
SUMMER 2022 REGISTRATION OPEN AS OF MARCH 1st!
Each week of our summer camps has a theme! The theme guides our crafts and outdoor activities. The amount of time in the gym remains the same throughout all camps.
|Summer 2022 Dates||Theme|
|July 4-8||Hawaiian Beach|
|July 11-15||Nature Discovery|
|July 18-22||Sports Camp|
|July 25-29||Christmas in July|
|Aug 2-5 (short week)||Science|
|Aug 8-12||Hawaiian Beach|
|Aug 15-19||Nature Discovery|
|Aug 22-26||Sports Camp|
|Aug 29-Sep 2||Surprise Theme!|
Hawaiian Beach: Life is better at the beach! Join us for a week of Hawaiian beach-themed fun!
Nature Discovery: Learn gymnastics and explore the beauty of nature! Campers will enjoy learning about animals, insects, and other natural wonders! We will take campers on small nature walks throughout the week.
Sports Camp: Basketball, football, soccer, & more! Every day we will try a new sport in addition to our usual gymnastics time! Be prepared for lots of running, jumping, & fun!
Christmas in July: Everyone’s favourite holiday revisited in July! Christmas-themed activities, games, & crafts. Get ready for a fun and festive week!
Science: Calling all young scientists! Join in the lab/gym for science-themed camp! Our activities will include science experiments and our crafts will be themed to suit. Science week is sure be sensational!
Things to Remember
What to wear?
- Campers should wear flexible clothing that is not overly baggy for gym time. Please wear socks. Gymnastics leotards and shorts are great but not required.
- Please always send your camper with weather appropriate outerwear & footwear. We always do outdoor activities if the weather permits.
- Always pack a hat in the summer months!
- We provide sunscreen & help children apply it. If you have a preferred brand please send it with your child.
- Please pack a swimsuit, towel, footwear that can get wet, & a hat. On hot days in the summer we tend to do a water activity in the afternoon if the weather permits. We either set up water activities just outside the gym or walk to a nearby wading pool/splash pad.
Snacks & Lunch
- Half day campers should pack a water bottle & 1 snack
- Full day campers should pack a water bottle, lunch, and 2 snacks.
|Camp Pricing||Half Day||$27 + GST = $28.35|
|Full Day||$45 + GST = $47.25|
|1 week of half days (5 days)||$135 + GST = $141.75|
|1 week of full days (5 days)||$225 + GST = $236.25|