Our summer camps are a BLAST! Full and half day options for ages 3 & up. Campers get to experience gymnastics, crafts, games, outdoor activities, & more! We’re all about having fun, keeping fit, & making new friends!
Choose to register for a single half or full day or register for a full week at a time. Half days run 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and full days are 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All pricing at the bottom of the page.
Early drop off between 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and late pick-up between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM is available at no extra charge for parents requiring the service. If you need extended care earlier than 8:00 AM or later than 5:00 PM arrangements can be made at an extra cost.
A few important notes:
- COVID-19 precautions are in place.
- Any children with symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to stay home. You will not be charged for a camp you cannot attend in the event you are sick or presenting symptoms and cannot attend. Any child who presents symptoms at our facility will be sent home.
- Students must self-screen before coming to camp.
- Parents will drop students off at the front door and not enter the facility unless necessary.
- Pick-up will be at the side door facing the parking lot.
- Participants will be split into groups based on age and do different activities at different times to facilitate physical distancing.
- Inside our facility all children are asked to wear socks.
- Our staff will be disinfecting surfaces regularly throughout the day and increased hand-washing & sanitizing measures will be required of children and staff.
- Payment for camps can be done upon drop-off or pick-up time or done in advance by credit card payment over the phone. We do not accept online payments at this time.
Each week of our summer camps has a theme! The theme guides our crafts and outdoor activities. The amount of time in the gym remains the same throughout all camps.
|Summer 2020 Dates||Theme|
|June 1-26||Gymnastics Camp|
|June 29 – July 3 (short week)||All About Canada|
|July 6 -10||Holiday World|
|July 13-17||Sports Camp|
|July 20-24||Nature Discovery|
|July 27-31||It’s a Small World|
|Aug 4-7 (short week)||Holiday World|
|Aug 10-14||Sports Camp|
|Aug 17-21||Nature Discovery|
|Aug 24-28||It’s a Small World|
|Aug 31-Sep 4||Surprise Theme Week!|
Gymnastics Camp: Not in school? Done school early? Join us for Gymnastics Camp! No theme, just the classic GymKyds Gymnastics Camp experience!
Holiday World: Every day is a holiday! Join us for a week of holiday-themed fun! Christmas, Halloween, & St. Patrick’s Day in the same week & in the middle of summer? Sure, why not!
All About Canada: Learn all about our great nation! Campers will learn about Canada through educational crafts & games and enjoy Canadian-themed activities.
Nature Discovery: Learn gymnastics and explore the beauty of nature! Campers will enjoy learning about animals, insects, and other natural wonders! We will take campers on small nature walks throughout the week.
It’s a Small World: Learn gymnastics and explore different cultures from around the world! Campers will get a glimpse into many cultures through educational crafts & other activities.
Sports Camp: Basketball, football, soccer, & more! Every day we will try a new sport in addition to our usual gymnastics time! Be prepared for lots of running, jumping, & fun!
Things to Remember
What to wear?
- Campers should wear flexible clothing that is not overly baggy for gym time. Please wear socks. Gymnastics leotards and shorts are great but not required.
- Please always send your camper with weather appropriate outerwear & footwear. We always do outdoor activities if the weather permits.
- Always pack a hat in the summer months!
- We do provide sunscreen & help children apply it. If you have a preferred brand please send it with your child.
- Please pack a swimsuit, towel, footwear than can get wet, & a hat. On hot days in the summer we tend to do a water activity in the afternoon if the weather permits. We either set up water activities just outside the gym or walk to a nearby wading pool/splash pad.
Snacks & Lunch
- Half day campers should pack a water bottle & 1 snack
- Full day campers should pack a water bottle, lunch, and 2 snacks.
|Camp Pricing||Half Day||$27 +GST = $28.35|
|Full Day||$45 + GST = $47.25|
|1 week of half days (5 days)||$135 + GST = $141.75|
|1 week of full days (5 days)||$225 + GST = $236.25|