Our summer camps are a BLAST! Full and half day options for ages 3 & up*. Campers get to experience gymnastics, crafts, games, outdoor activities, & more! We’re all about having fun, keeping active, & making new friends!
Choose to register for a single half or full day or register for a full week at a time. Half days run 9:00 AM – 12:15 PM or 12:45 PM – 4:00 PM and full days are 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All pricing at the bottom of the page.
Early drop off between 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and late pick-up between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM is available at no extra charge for parents requiring the service. If you need extended care earlier than 8:00 AM or later than 5:00 PM arrangements can be made at an extra cost.
*Campers must be potty trained and able to use the bathroom independently.
A few important notes:
- Any children with symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to stay home. You will not be charged for a camp you cannot attend in the event you are sick or presenting symptoms and cannot attend. Any child who presents symptoms at our facility will be sent home.
- Payment for camps can be done upon drop-off or pick-up time or done in advance by credit card payment over the phone (204-487-1806) or e-transfer to email@example.com . We do not accept online payments at this time.
SUMMER 2023 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Each week of our summer camps has a theme! The theme guides our crafts and outdoor activities. The amount of time in the gym remains the same throughout all camps.
|Summer 2023 Dates||Theme|
|June 20-23 (short week)||TBA|
|July 3-7||Hawaiian Beach|
|July 10-14||Bugs, Insects & Anything Creepy Crawly|
|July 17-21||Sports Camp|
|July 31 – Aug 4||Down On The Farm|
|Aug 8-11 (short week)||Hawaiian Beach|
|Aug 14-18||Bugs, Insects & Anything Creepy Crawly|
|Aug 21-25||Sports Camp|
|Aug 28 – Sept 1||Down On The Farm|
Hawaiian Beach: Life is better at the beach! Join us for a week of Hawaiian beach-themed fun!
Bugs, Insects & Anything Creepy Crawly: Are you ready for a week of creepy crawly fun? Learn all about six-legged creatures and go searching for some bugs with jars and nets in hand. We also have tons of educational indoor activities.
Sports Camp: Basketball, volleyball, soccer, & more! Every day we will try a new sport in addition to our usual gymnastics time! Be prepared for lots of running, jumping, & fun!
Down On The Farm: Come down to the farm and learn about animals, food and farming. Our camp offers hands-on “chores” that will expose your child to the day-to-day operations of a working farm.
Science: Calling all young scientists! Join us in the lab/gym for a science-themed camp! Our activities will include science experiments. Science week will sure be sensational!
Things to Remember
What to wear?
- Campers should wear flexible clothing that is not overly baggy for gym time. Please wear socks. Gymnastics leotards and shorts are great but not required.
- Please always send your camper with weather appropriate outerwear & footwear. We always do outdoor activities if the weather permits.
- Always pack a hat in the summer months!
- Please send sunscreen with your child. We will help them apply it.
- Please pack a swimsuit, towel, footwear that can get wet, & a hat. On hot days in the summer we tend to do a water activity in the afternoon if the weather permits. We either set up water activities just outside the gym or walk to a nearby wading pool/splash pad.
Snacks & Lunch
- Half day campers should pack a water bottle & 1 snack
- Full day campers should pack a water bottle, lunch, and 2 snacks.
|Camp Pricing||Half Day||$27 + GST = $28.35|
|Full Day||$45 + GST = $47.25|
|1 week of half days (5 days)||$135 + GST = $141.75|
|1 week of full days (5 days)||$225 + GST = $236.25|