(May 1, 2020) COVID-19 UPDATE: Summer day camp registration is now open for May 11-September 4th! Camps will be different this summer than in years past to accommodate the changes required to operate through the COVID-19 situation. At this time our camps will be activity based and contain no gymnastics as indoor recreation has yet to be reintroduced. Please click here and read in detail about our day camps and the changes we are making.
Standard Camp Information – When we aren’t dealing with COVID-19!
We offer day camps throughout summer, winter, & spring break, and on some school inservice days. Full and half day options for ages 3 & up. Campers get to experience gymnastics, crafts, games, outdoor activities, & more! We’re all about having fun, keeping fit, & making new friends!
Choose to register for a single half or full day or register for a full week at a time. Half days run 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and full days are 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All pricing at the bottom of the page.
Early drop off between 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and late pick-up between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM is available at no extra charge for parents requiring the service. If you need extended care earlier than 8:00 AM or later than 5:00 PM arrangements can be made at an extra cost.
Learn more about:
Things to Remember
What to wear?
- Campers should wear flexible clothing that is not overly baggy for gym time. No indoor shoes needed. Gymnastics leotards and shorts are great but not required.
- Please always send your camper with weather appropriate outerwear & footwear. We always do outdoor activities if the weather permits.
- Always pack a hat in the summer months!
- We do provide sunscreen & help children apply it. If you have a preferred brand please send it with your child.
- In summer, Fridays are water day! Please pack a swimsuit, towel, footwear than can get wet, & a hat. We tend to do a water activity Friday afternoons if the weather permits. We either set up water activities just outside the gym or walk to a nearby wading pool/splash pad.
Snacks & Lunch
- Half day campers should pack a water bottle & 1 snack
- Full day campers should pack a water bottle, lunch, and 2 snacks.
|Camp Pricing||Half Day||$27 +GST = $28.35|
|Full Day||$45 + GST = $47.25|
|1 week of half days (5 days)||$135 + GST = $141.75|
|1 week of full days (5 days)||$225 + GST = $236.25|