We offer day camps throughout summer, winter, & spring break, and on some school inservice days. Full and half day options for ages 3 & up. Campers get to experience gymnastics, crafts, games, outdoor activities, & more! We’re all about having fun, keeping fit, & making new friends!
Choose to register for a single half or full day or register for a full week at a time. Half days run 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and full days are 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. All pricing at the bottom of the page.
Early drop off between 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and late pick-up between 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM is available at no extra charge for parents requiring the service. If you need extended care earlier than 8:00 AM or later than 5:00 PM arrangements can be made at an extra cost.
Learn more about:
Things to Remember
What to wear?
- Campers should wear flexible clothing that is not overly baggy for gym time. Indoor shoes required. Gymnastics leotards and shorts are great but not required.
- Please always send your camper with weather appropriate outerwear & footwear. We always do outdoor activities if the weather permits.
- Always pack a hat in the summer months!
- We do provide sunscreen & help children apply it. If you have a preferred brand please send it with your child.
- In summer, Fridays are water day! Please pack a swimsuit, towel, footwear than can get wet, & a hat. We tend to do a water activity Friday afternoons if the weather permits. We either set up water activities just outside the gym or walk to a nearby wading pool/splash pad.
Snacks & Lunch
- Half day campers should pack a water bottle & 1 snack
- Full day campers should pack a water bottle, lunch, and 2 snacks.
|Camp Pricing||Half Day||$27 +GST = $28.35|
|Full Day||$45 + GST = $47.25|
|1 week of half days (5 days)||$135 + GST = $141.75|
|1 week of full days (5 days)||$225 + GST = $236.25|